Excellent!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 3k$ from dialup-209.247.55.9.SanFrancisco1.Level3.net on May 15, 2000 at 18:26:41:

In Reply to: She's running around the house naked all day: posted by Fall Guy on May 15, 2000 at 15:57:12:

It's yours if you can find it. It's 100 ft. off Kings mtn. Rd. in Woodside. Then you can put the Indygear on it and put it by the Skywalker mailbox with a sign arround it's neck " Indy 4- Now or maybe never!" In 1980 I started making a lifesize doll of my ex-I needed her that much. I finished her head about the same time Bladerunner came out. It was beautiful and realistic like a high quality maniqun and kept me from loosing my head. The girl was kind enough to help me out with a couple photographic and measurement sessions, and I began the task of fashioning a warm, talking, animated human being as close to real as I could manage, and upgradeable. I had a choice of two skeletons at the Stanford University medical bookstore. The one I bought had perfect shoulder width and arm length but needed an inch added to the femur, hip widening, a new scull. Needless to say, about this time I began to loose my head from the immensity of the project and had to abandon it. I found a few lifesize two dimensional work-arounds that involve a little imagination to animate do the trick and are as subtle emotionally as I care to draw them. My favorite is the one of her lying on her side speaking to me only with her eyes. "That's it"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]