Yeah, I told you, everybody was there. Although I may not have come into contact with you in my dream, if you've ever posted anything in this forum, I'm pretty sure you were there.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy's Girl from spider-to016.proxy.aol.com on May 15, 2000 at 20:22:26:

In Reply to: Was I there too? (nm) posted by 007 on May 15, 2000 at 19:56:10:

: : This was a really weird dream. And everybody in this forum was in it. I don't know how I knew what any of you looked like, and I can't picture you now, but you were there, nevertheless. :)
: : So anyway, I dreamed that I was on a cruise, and we got shipwrecked (go figure). We somehow ended up on this island in the Middle of Nowhere (seriously, we were on the Nowhere Ocean, and there was this sign on the island that was a map of Nowhere Ocean, and it said: You are here--the Middle). Two people from the ship automatically assumed that they would be tour guides, Indiana Jones, and Micah. 8D Then we went for a walk. We were all there, all except Ulla, (I'll get to that in a moment) but we didn't know each other. So all of us took this time to get to know each other, since we figured we would be together for a LONG time.
: : Before long, we met up with the inhabitants of the island, who looked an awful lot like Hovitos. It didn't take long for us to realize (whether they flat-out told us, or if we just assumed that this naturally had to be the case, I don't remember) that they were cannibals. This is when Indy and Micah decided to get the h-e-double-hockey-sticks outta there, and so there we were, all alone, without our two trusted friends and tour guides.
: : Then the Hovito chief introduced us to his daughter, Princess Ulla. :) When Graml saw Ulla, he almost had a heart attack. It turned out that Graml was an ex-Hovito, and that, at one time, before he left the island, he was supposed to marry her. 8D Ironically, Graml was to be the main course at dinner. Several people got sick immediately after hearing this.
: : Now it gets confusing. Somehow, Ulla saved us all by telling us to take the left tunnel. And, you guessed it, even though we no longer had a ship, we now had a gigantic mine car. At first, Ulla refused to come with us, but somehow Graml talked her into it. :) Then Indy and Micah came back, and Micah was dressed as a cop. Even though we were in a hurry, we somehow had enough time for Micah to arrest Bud-Arc and Graml, for the simple reason that they were always goofing around and nobody understood them. 8D There was a trial right then and there. The Hovito-chief-judge sentenced them to life, however long that may be, on the island in the Middle of Nowhere. Then the rest of us boarded the ship (the mine car no longer existed) and left. And then I woke up. As I said, it was a weird dream. :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]