Well...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy's Girl from spider-to016.proxy.aol.com on May 15, 2000 at 20:25:33:

In Reply to: Women's premonition? posted by bud-arc on May 15, 2000 at 17:29:06:

:
: I'm not sure how we know who we are in our dreams. Must have something to do with the fact that we made them up with our minds. We somehow attribute characteristics that way we want to see them to people we've never seen before in our dreams...or something.

: Hmmm, I wonder if your dream has any symbolic meaning. Let me try to analyze this (look, it's Dr. bud-arc!). What could the Middle of Nowhere mean? Do you feel lost or alone in everyday life? And what could Graml and Ulla's relationship mean? Do you seek romance in your life? And what could dreaming about Indiana Jones mean? You've been watching Indy movies a little too much? (good job!) And what could Micah busting me and Graml mean? You don't like our nonsensical posts??? :)

You could be right about the first two points. Do I watch too much Indiana Jones? Most definitely!! And I spend too much time in this forum. But those are both good things. :) And as for whether or not I like nonsensical posts, well...let me put it this way, if I didn't like them, I wouldn't respond to them. ;-)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]