I'm with both of you!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy's Girl from spider-we054.proxy.aol.com on May 16, 2000 at 16:34:46:

In Reply to: I'm with you, man! posted by bud-arc on May 16, 2000 at 15:16:25:

: : You know, if we keep wearing these fedoras, we will someday be back in style. Fashion history tends to repeat itself. I just hope the fedoras are not brought back into vogue by some rap group trying to look like the real gangsters of the 30's. I guess we all tend to get looks and comments because fedoras are not in style, and literally everyone knows what Indy looks like with his trademark fedora. This doesn't bother me at all, in fact, I see it as my humble attempt at keeping the character alive and in the consciousness of the masses. I personally like the look of the leather jacket, be it a Wested or even a flight jacket, and a brown broad brimmed fedora. They are classic in the strictest sense. Good taste never goes out of style. Regards, Steve

: Yeah, I hope fedoras come back in style, too. I'd love to wear one without feeling "embarrassed" in public. Also, maybe the age of "gentlemen" will come back, too, instead of these stupid schmucks of today. And I agree with you that it not by some stupid crap...err...I mean, rap group either. I hate rap, Jock! I hate it!

It sure would be cool if anywhere I went I would run into Indy lookalikes, and that it would be considered fashionable to dress that way, too! And guys being gentlemen...yeah, that would be a definite plus!! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]