Re: Indy Movies in Widescreen

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean from ki-proxy1.kosone.com on July 17, 1998 at 13:31:11:

In Reply to: Re: Indy Movies in Widescreen posted by Muff Tuff on July 17, 1998 at 11:49:54:

: ANd the Lost World I think... Why are those the only Spielberg movies on DVD? I am thinking about getting a DVD player, but if hardly any movies from my favorite director are available, then I may have to rethink it.
: - Muff Tuff

I'm STILL holding my breath for more Spielberg in widescreen before I get a DVD, but the majority of his movies are available in VHS format in w.s., albeit no Indy, that's why I had to buy the laserdisks.
I figure that by the time I wear out his movies in VHS widescreen they'll be available in a more durable format, whatever that may be.
But from watching all the Indy's in pan and scam/butcher format versus the widescreen disks, man oh man do I wish it was 1981 again so I could spend the rest of the summer in a theatre watching Raiders on the big screen. Hang in there, I'm sure it'll be soon. I mean, you can get Liar Liar in widescreen for *&@!'s sake, why no Indy that actually make use of the screen dimensions?
Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]