Little did I know...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by K. Allard from dial166.insolwwb.net on May 16, 2000 at 22:29:34:

Okay what I said turned into a flame (well Iwas flamed). But first point Indy is NOT my favorite character... (oh jesus I can already see the flames) actually he's on the same level as Doc Savage, Alan Grant or any other adventuring kick@$$'er or that guy from "Deep Rising". But the only reason I posted to Shorty's topic (which I strongly regret now) was that I was merely posting my opinions.... yes I knew if the two "cowboy's" and for the smart mouth yes I do have a few history books thanks much. But instead of pitting our favorite do-gooders together (which is totally pointless) why not put other fictional baddies together like Shiwan Khan vs. Indiana Jones..... makes just a bit more sense than two good guys. Now I dont care but really I was going by more on a timeline not if we borrowed a "time machine" and flew back and forth grabbing characters to put in a fight (which none of them would fight each othercbecause they wouldnt have any reason) but we all know time travel is impossible. Time Travel to a multi-verse is possible in theory (please dont make me go into my long boring time travel probabilities imposibliteis speech).... and one last word I am making a FF for the forum to participate in which will deal with a multi-verse and other such things but getting the theories right will be trouble since the multi-verse theory wasnt introduced for about another 30-40 years. But hey these are my mere rambling's.......... I agree more with Justa-guys post.... but anyway heres a challenge.... who would win (oh lord doing exactly what I was against in the first place) who would win

Doc Savage VS. Indiana Jones

Personally I dont think they would fight but if they did, Itd be Doc..... sorry guys but the "Man of Bronze" would definately win.

And when I said the thing about those people being fictional characters I completely forgot about the two cowboys my mistake.....

K. Allard

as teen's would say "why you be getting all up in my grill you know that you cant pay my bill"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]