Re: Actually none of those could beat Indy and heres why

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from spider-tf023.proxy.aol.com on May 16, 2000 at 23:44:25:

In Reply to: Re: Actually none of those could beat Indy and heres why posted by Short Round on May 16, 2000 at 20:56:27:

: I wasn't making it like a story where they all meet, it's a theory of who would win if they would have fought in the state and age they were on their main movies. And they are not ALL fictional characters. Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday were real characters. A Jedi and Sith still has the Force so they can beat anyone without it. Neo, Morpheus, and Trinity were in 1999/2198 so Indy would be too old, so why bother wanting to pit them together? It's just for the sake of seeing favorite characters dueling no matter if it doesn't go with the story line of the movies/books. So they can't be pitted together, but if their abilities the way they were seen in the movies were pitted together, then it would be them fighting each other. See ya, Shorty.
: "Live! Live! Live!" -Crowd, Gladiator.

Yeah, well, the theory I came up with a few days ago is that a Super Saiyen could take out a Jedi, but that's just my opinion, and most people probably have no clue what I'm talking about anyway. Still, in a human/human thing, I think Indy'd take out the cowboys.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]