Re: Indy is NOT an only child - Here is the proof!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve McCrary from spider-tf052.proxy.aol.com on July 17, 1998 at 14:20:09:

In Reply to: Indy is NOT an only child - Here is the proof! posted by auryn on July 14, 1998 at 18:55:31:

:
: Ok, I found the videotape of the ep that said that. There still a problem in that the sound quality is terrible being that it was recorded on a mono VCR and I'm now playing it on a stereo one, so I can't make out the name he is saying because of that and the fact that he was talking quietly and sort of gasping for breath as well. Anyway, I also don't have the first 90 seconds of the show on tape, due to the fact that there was a local weather emergency broadcast on at the time, so I don't have know the title of the episode. I'm guessing Beijing (something) 1910. Anyway, here's the quote:

: Indy : "Mom, am I gonna die like ( )?" (it sounds like "sweety" actually.)
: Anna Jones: "Oh honey, of course not. You're sister was very little and she wasn't very strong."

: This whole situation is making me realize -yet again- how badly Lucasfilm needs to release the episodes on tape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankly, I think that even the prospect of Indy havign a younger bro is absurd. I mean, how on earth could he hide, and how on earth could Henry keep it a secret? I believe that part about the sis, but Indy having a long-lost younger brother?? c'mon, Indy fans, we all know that is overused and stereotyped.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]