Gotta disagree about the Jedi

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cereal Killer from 162.10.138.197 on May 17, 2000 at 03:01:55:

In Reply to: People/things that could definately beat Indy(After all, he's only human) posted by Short Round on May 16, 2000 at 18:08:48:

: Any Jedi
: Any Sith
: Any Dark Jedi
: Maximus
: Neo, Morpheus, or Trinity
: Wyatt Earp and/or Doc Holliday(Possibly)

A Jedi couldn't kick Indy's ass without provocation because that would mean crossing over to the dark side. Since Indy doesn't just go around kicking people's asses for no reason there's no way Indy and a Jedi would be on opposite sides of a fight.

Maximus wouldn't stand much chance either. I'm assuming that the rules are that each guy has his fave weapon (unless they're just fighting naked). Indy with a gun or even just his bullwhip would outclass Maximus with a sword. We already know that Indy has no qualms about shooting a guy who only has a sword.

A Sith Lord would feed Indy's carcass to the Banthas.

Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday basically committed cold-blooded, cowardly murder at the OK corral so unless they shot Indy in the back while he wasn't prepared I don't think they'd stand much chance. It would end up just like the gunfight in the bar in Nepal. Doc Holliday couldn't handle much fisticuffs with his tuberculosis so he'd have to just hide behind something and hope for a clean shot.

Neo, Morpheus and Trinity would probably win. Especially if Indy has to fight them all at once. Even one-on-one I don't think Indy would do too well.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]