Re: Disagree with you there...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JustAGuy from cm-d0104.resnet.ucsc.edu on May 17, 2000 at 21:33:55:

In Reply to: Disagree with you there... posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert on May 17, 2000 at 17:18:34:

: : : Any Jedi
: : : Any Sith
: : : Any Dark Jedi
: : : Maximus
: : : Neo, Morpheus, or Trinity
: : : Wyatt Earp and/or Doc Holliday(Possibly)

: : : Indy is only human after all. See ya, Shorty.
: : : "Well alright lunger! Let's do it!" -Ringo, Tombstone.

: : Alright, Ill give you the Jedis, the cowboys, and The legionnaire, but Morhpeous, Trinity and Neo?? C'MON!! Gimme a break. Lets think about this realistically now. Sure Neo and the gang kick ass WHILE they're inside the matrix, but you rip 'em outta there, and what do you have?? Three very atrophied bodies with almost no strength that spend all day inside of a hovercraft MAYBE getting some excercise running from the mess area to the control room. This is not to mention that they don't actually KNOW kung-fu(which is a piss poor Martial Art in my opinion anyways, go look up Shotokan on the internet, or JKA), they only know Kung Fu "programs" which aren't gonna do a damned thing when Indy sledges their faces into a pulp with a good ol' fashioned left hook. Whew.. Ok, I've vented. Long Live Indy!! -Me
: : "I don't know, I'm making this up as I go along"

: Actually, I think you're wrong there. If the movie were true, the "Matrix" you are referring to there is where EVERYBODY is. Indy is inside The Matrix kicking Nazi ass. I am typing this post inside The Matrix. Don't you get it? If you pull everyone outside the Matrix, we'd all be in these little cases of goop with wires on us. Neo is like that, so is Trinity, so would Indy, and so would all of us assuming it was all real. So, I still go by the fact that Indy would lose if he fought any one of the 3 from The Matrix.

: --------------

WRONG, wrong, wrong!! You can't just take the entire matrix world and superimpose it on the real world!! Indy is a real life person and so are Neo, Morpheous and trinity(even though they have pathetic scrawny little bodies), so we dont just stick them in the matrix, we have to take them as is. Which is why Indy would pound the living snot out of them!! Besides, Indy's real body wouldn't have any plugs or jacks for him to interface with the Matrix anyways -Me

P.S. I refuse to respond to any post about the entire Indy trilogy taking place INSIDE the matrix, that's just stupid! >=\

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]