Re: Blood pressure is rising: Everybody calm down...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wonderer from mkc-31-231-154.kc.rr.com on May 19, 2000 at 15:50:29:

In Reply to: Blood pressure is rising: Everybody calm down... posted by Fall Guy on May 18, 2000 at 17:57:21:

: : I agree with you. Don't tell me 3-4 weeks if it will take 11+! We have to pay our credit card bill on pure faith that we will get the jacket and it will be quality. I'm not sure if you can dispute a charge once you pay off the bill.

: Well, as it has been said many times before, Peter is making those jackets more or less as a favor. I didn't put myself into the position of expecting the jacket too soon. I did not ask Peter for an ETA. After all, from reading past posts it was obvious that it can take up to a few months to get the jacket. However, since I have been charged the full amount, I would appreciate if an enquiry regarding the status of the jacket will be answered. I don't think that's too much to ask and does not constitute badgering. Also, whining about it all won't speed up things at all. :) Fall Guy

FAVOR?!?! Wish I could make $300+ everytime I did a "favor" for a customer. The truth is, your in the USA (constantly in a hurry) and Wested is in the UK (a country whose public is not necessasarily known for its' promptness). After all, what other country nearly shuts down entirely for TEA TIME?!?!
Don't waste your time reading this closing,
The Wonderer

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: