According the "Golden Spider" storyline, I'm probably something like that. (grins) (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on May 19, 2000 at 18:17:37:

In Reply to: Well, thank you for those news: posted by Fall Guy on May 19, 2000 at 01:44:15:

: : : : I called this morning to inquire about my order (5 weeks, thus far). They told me that my order would go into production this week, and possibly shipped out the beginning of next week. I'm a realist, so based on what other posters have experienced I've written this one off as the standard customer service reply. Waiting isn't so much the problem for me, as their not being upfront about what to expect. Just tell me "17 weeks, not likely earlier." I was told to call again next week to check the status. Yeah--right. If anyone with an order earlier than April 10 receives their jacket let us know---it may provide the rest of us some reassurance. Thanks
: : : : Gregg

: : : I ordered my jacket on April 11. On April 27 I emailed Peter and he confirmed my order by giving me an order number the next day. Since then he has not volunteered any information. Yesterday, after hearing about Tyree's 11 week wait, I emailed Peter again. So far - nothing. I'm seriously considering changing my vacation date, because I don't want the post office to send the jacket back to Wested should I not pick it up within a few days after its arrival. Fall Guy

: : ..but I understand that Peter has been out of country for the past week or so. That seems to impact their production schedule too. This is not offered as an excuse by any means, but we've seen this happen before as when he returns, the jackets seem to come out in a flood. Hopefully this trend will happen again. He has always followed through on everything to date. Regards. Michaelson

: Finally some useful information. So far everybody seems to have received their order eventually, so I don't really worry... By the way, you seem connected rather well; are you by any chance with an intelligence service? Of course if you told me, then you would have to..... :) Fall Guy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]