He was working on the next SW entry. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on May 20, 2000 at 19:03:43:

In Reply to: I wonder what movie those costumes are for........ posted by K. Allard on May 20, 2000 at 14:57:07:

: Hmmm could it be Indy IV...... bum ba bbbuuummm.

: : Sorry I haven't responded sooner, but sometimes real life gets in the way (blasted real life...grumble...); Just to answer Gregg's question, I simply ordered a new lambskin Raiders version with cotton lining, no frills basic model Wested... Here's where the apologies part comes in (so pay attention)... I spoke to Peter on the phone a few weeks back because I also was worried about the time on my order. Peter stated that the reason for the long wait recently is because he is currently making 300-plus costumes for a movie, and he received a poor-quality shipment of lambskin which he refused to use on our jackets, and therefore had to await a new shipment...ALSO (now pay really close attention to this part) he has received a HUGE number of orders from us impatient type Indy fans for his wonderful jackets (he was talking like 250 orders since Christmas time)... so it kinda seems like we've shot ourselves in the foot (feet?) here. Although I have a hard time waiting for such a wonderful item as the Indy jacket, it seems like something I've just gotta do! Of course it would make life a whole lot easier if we were given a realistic approximate ship time, however. Sorry to have started what turned in to a huge fracas a few days back, and I hope this post relieves a few minds...

: : Best regards all,

: : Tyree

: : "Who knows, maybe in a thousand years even you may be worth something!"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: