I agree...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from Port2.westworld.ca on May 21, 2000 at 12:37:42:

In Reply to: To micah... posted by Short Round on May 20, 2000 at 20:00:16:

: Of course almost every post is about westeds, aldens, fedora's, etc. and since no one really visits the IndyGear chatroom much, I was wonderin' if you thought it would be appropriate to put up a gear/collecting forum up? Cuz this forum is flooded with Indy gear stuff more than Indy himself. Just a suggestion. Any others agree? See ya, Shorty.
: "My name... is Neo!" -Neo, Matrix

Well, it's up to Micah whether or not he'd like to make a new forum for Indy gear, but it would probably be better for a Indygear forum devoted to Indygear. It would certainly get lots of posts. Yeah, 80% of these posts are asking things like Westeds, Alden's, Miller's, etc. etc. I personally am not really into the gear scene of Indyfandom and wish there'd be cooler Indy things to talk about (though don't get me wrong, getting a Fedora and Wested would be great to have). I just stay out of those posts dealing with the gear. But it is Indy-related and they do have every right to talk about it if they want to talk about it.

I agree with bud-arc, some NIM's would be nice to enliven the place up a little. Bwa ha ha ha! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]