Re: Most wanted character

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jeff from strider.pgfn.bc.ca on July 18, 1998 at 23:16:44:

In Reply to: Most wanted character posted by Arkana on July 18, 1998 at 20:46:28:

: I'm sure most of you have heard of the upcoming 3D game Indiana Jones & the Infernal Machine. What I'd like to know is what character you'd like to see most of (other than Indy). Personally I'm hoping for Sullah:) i'd love to hear your most-wanted characters, since I run IndyHQ, a website devoted to the upcoming game. Thanks

I have said before that I don't define an Indy adventure by the no. of previous characters that make an appearance in it. That being said, I see a few logical places in the upcoming 3D game for some of our favorites to show themselves. Indy may need info on a biblical aspect or component of the Tower of Babel and that his where his father may appear(if he isn't dead yet). Or Indy may need help with something relating to the adventure that rests in some desert region. Sallah always comes in handy here. The point is, these characters could be a part of the game if it is logical, and not simply tacked on to give some people a sense of familiarity. Since Henry and Sallah are the most likely to be in the game anyway, the person I would like to see in the game would have to be Jock. What wasn't made clear in Raiders is whether or not Jock and Indy are friends, aquaintances, associates or what. Perhaps Indy has to hire Jock to fly him into some remote part of the Amazon.
Then Indy can complain about Reggie some more.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]