Adios, Sapito

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shaggy from cx643543-a.msnv1.occa.home.com on May 22, 2000 at 20:39:09:

I'm off to wander into infinite for a couple years, which means I'm not gonna be checking up on the board, like, ever. Me being gone into an endless stream of nothing and all.

Anyway, don't feel sad, I'll leave you people with one last Indy IV pitch before I leave forever:

An old Indiana Jones must travel back in time to stop the assassination of President Washington by ninjas while he's battling an elite group of thieves who dress like clowns and wipe out entire circuses of their wallets. In the years since we've seen Indy, he's become a martial arts expert, and his son, played by Jacki Chan, follows him to help out in the fight, when all of a sudden, Indiana is kidnapped by Zorro, and Jacki must fight his way through 18th century Mexico to save him. Martial arts action and lack-of-a-plot hilarity ensues, making it the greatest action movie ever! Bruce Willis' cameo induced CGI singing number will surely draw in the crowds... CGI always saves George Lucas' movies...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]