Ahh, summer vacation...I love those words. :)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy's Girl from spider-we031.proxy.aol.com on May 24, 2000 at 15:02:43:

In Reply to: No more pencils, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks! Ya-hoo! :) posted by bud-arc on May 24, 2000 at 14:33:22:

: Finally, I've finished yet another semester in college. Now I've got some time to myself! Hmmm...what should I do first? Trek through the jungles of Peru in search of ancient ruins, excavate deeper into the finds of the Valley of the Golden Mummies in Egypt, or maybe I'll just stay home and go swimming instead. At any rate, one thing is sure: posts galore from yours truly! (BUM BUM BUMMM!) Anyhoo, to make this post semi-Indy related, I'll just say that my Magic, Religion, and Witchcraft class (see link at bottom) was the coolest class I've ever had! It represents everything I got into archaeology for in the first place! Unfortunately, it didn't go as deep into some subjects that I would've liked to get in, but that's what the advanced classes are for, right? And, of course, I got an 'A' in the course (I wouldn't accept anything less!)
: Starting today begins the Summer of Steven! Whoo-hoo!

: "And God said, let there be light! And it was good!" :)

I have exactly nine days left until school is out. But here's what sucks: it starts again on August 7th. What kind of summer vacation is that?! 8D
P.S. I thought you and graml were the same age...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]