Uh-oh; the truth comes out!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-23.o1.jps.net on May 24, 2000 at 15:53:24:

In Reply to: But I'm only a freshman in high school! You're in college; how can you be two years older than me? posted by Indy's Girl on May 24, 2000 at 15:47:30:

Well, darlin', that's a long story, and one I don't want to bore you with all them details. So, basically I'll sum it up like this: I was fed up with high school, I rebeled against the entire school board, and I figured out a way to get my high school diploma without having to go through the "traditional" way of things. So, I pretty much just skipped the last two years of high school, without really missing anything. What do you think?
-genius-arc (roll eyes)
P.S. If you're thinking of trying a stunt like that, so that you can get out of high school early, try asking a counselor about a high school proficiency test. I'm not sure if it was only limited to California (it WAS called the California High School Proficiency Test). And, don't wait for them to tell you about it. They never will. It's all part of an intricate conspiracy scheme to keep kids in high school for four years even though you may already know all you need to know for college. You gotta torture those counselors, you gotta rip their tongues out of their bloody mouths, you gotta....oops, said too much... :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]