Aw, dad...but I don't want play time to be over! :)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-23.o1.jps.net on May 24, 2000 at 16:30:52:

In Reply to: I'm surprised, BudArc posted by Michaelson on May 24, 2000 at 16:18:24:

: : : Ah...the annoying exuberance of youth. How I loathe it. Just wait til you get a job, Bud. Then you'll be all moany and complainy like me and the other working stiffs around here! Then who'll be gloating? Sorry, but this my first year out of college, and I miss the misspent days of beer and watching The Price is Right. For crying out loud, I haven't even taken a nap in eleven months! I've lost my soul!
: : : -graml
: : : PS Indy rules!

: : You had your chance! Oh, how GOOD it feels to be FREE! Man, sometime you should come and visit me over here in the FREE ZONE...oh, wait a minute...I forgot...you can't! Bwa ha ha ha ha!

: : P.S. I'm sorry for all that, graml. You gave me the perfect opportunity to gloat about my vacation. I know you're right when you said I'll be as moany and complainy as you when I actually do get a job. But until then, it's time to PAR-TAY!! :)

: I thought you'd have signed up for summer courses, like my daughter did, and get your field school out of the way. She's continuing to work as a contract university field archaeologist , as well as taking her field school and independent study this summer, and and she just finished the end of her first year too. What's happened here, young man? You need to be getting out there and putting away your courses now! Play time is over. (grins) Regards. Michaelson

Yeah, I know, Michaelson. They keep on sending me brocheres for archaeological programs this summer. I am still planning on signing up for some of 'em. I guess I forgot to mention that in my above post. Dang...I'm losin' it! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]