My eyes! My eyes!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from mariner.org on May 24, 2000 at 16:42:30:

In Reply to: What happened? I wasn't finished with that post yet... posted by bud-arc on May 24, 2000 at 16:38:26:

: : Yeah, I know, Michaelson. They keep on sending me brocheres for archaeological programs this summer. I am still planning on signing up for some of 'em. I guess I forgot to mention that in my above post. Dang...I'm losin' it! :)

: CONTINUING...

: My overexcitedness must've come from the fact that I'm not going to be just sitting down in class taking lecture notes, but rather actually going out in the real world for some hands-on experience! Whoo-hoo! Finally put some of my knowledge to use. Or something. Either that or run around the field naked singing "Zippity Do Dah" whilst doing somersaults and cartwheels until I'm finally commited to the local mental hospital. Which ever comes first, I guess. :)

Oh man, cool it with the imagery there. For God's sake, a little decency wouldn't kill you...:) Anyhow, just remember that Virginia is an archaeologist's paradise. 'Round here, careers are made and broken over flint axes!
-graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]