I believe he'll turn 150 in July! Bwa ha ha ha ha!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from Port7.westworld.ca on May 24, 2000 at 17:23:50:

In Reply to: Just how old a fart is Harrison Ford getting to be posted by Zealot on May 23, 2000 at 05:23:00:

: If I'm not mistaken, Ford turns 61 this year. Man, that's like mega-old. He can get discounts on all kinds of stuff just cause of his age, which is kinda ironic since the guy makes about $ 3 million per film, which ain't chump change unless you like in Bangkok, Thailand. In Bangkok, prices are so high that a dollar is worth about 2 cents. Expensive city. Where was I? Oh, yeah. Ford is very old. I bet they are going to call the next film: Indiana Gramps and the Search for Loot. Lucas is greedy you know. Spielberg isn't cause he gives all his money to charity.

Seriously, you are majorly mistaken. He turns 58 in July. He commands $20 million per film. Lucas does offer money to charities (e.g. TPM Charity Screening in July, a charity benefit for TPM 1 day before it's initial release, etc.) and yes, Spielberg also gives to charities but he doesn't give all his charities. I'm sorry dude, but that joke just wasn't very funny. You need to work harder to be funny like graml and bud-arc (assuming you were joking)

------------

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]