Re: Two Raiders Questions?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12_686.utsi.edu on July 20, 1998 at 10:49:25:

In Reply to: Two Raiders Questions? posted by Tim Wilson on July 20, 1998 at 05:20:44:

: I have two questions about "Raiders" that have always bugged me and wonder if anyone could answer them ~

: 1) At the beginning of Raiders when Indy and Sepito (I'm sure I've spelt that wrong) are about to enter the temple, Sepito seems to say "Please let us not come out of there alive, Please". Is that what he says? What does he exactly mean?

: 2) Has anyone else noticed the "dead arab" (who looks like he's been shot) slumped against the wall of the "way out" of the Well of Souls as Indy and Marion crawl out of the hole? Is this some event that didn't make the final cut?

: Tim
That Arab has been a pet peive of mine since the movie came out ine 1981. I started a conversation regarding that on the forum about a year ago, and I believe the final thought we all came up with was an oversight on the editor part. No other plausible answer. I believe Sapito says, "No one's come out of there alive". My question is, how would he know, did he help on those jobs too? Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]