Hey thanks, man...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-15-114.o1.jps.net on May 24, 2000 at 19:10:33:

In Reply to: Whoa, whoa, wait a minute, bud-arc...You're only my age? posted by Shishak on May 24, 2000 at 18:39:29:

: I guess I've never told you this, bud-arc, but I've always sort of looked up to you as a big brother (well, at least while posting at this forum). But you're only 2 years older than Indy's Girl? That would make you my age, and I'm only a junior in high school! It's just that you're further advanced academically, and you will get your college degree earlier--which means that you will see the world and indulge into adventure and discovery and unearth the world's most precious antiquities while your peers are still basically kids!

: Ah, hell with it. Hey, I don't get out of school for another two weeks! It SUCKS!!! Oh, yeah, and everyone at the IndyFan Forum have a GREAT summer!

: Shishak

Yup, I'm "only" your age. But if it makes you feel any better, you can go ahead and think of me as 22, like graml (I take Indy Girl's comment as a compliment). I mean, I'd love to be thought of as older and more "mature." And, wow, you think of me as a big brother? I feel so honored. But perhaps since we're the same age, we should look to each other as fellow colleagues, from now on. What do you say?

P.S. If I were still in high school, I would be a senior. It has to do with the fact that my parents put me in school one year earlier than everyone else (4 years old). How cruel! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]