Yeah, but...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from firewall-001.stfx.com on May 25, 2000 at 10:12:47:

In Reply to: God Bless America, huh? posted by bud-arc on May 24, 2000 at 18:21:38:

: : For us Canadian High School students, school will end at the very end of June. One more month until all these crappy diploma exams have to be written. Enjoy your earlier vacation you filthy Americans!

: Believe me, it's not all that it's cracked out to be. I mean, sure, Indy's Girl and I will be laughing our heads off at you while you're still in school until...*shudder*...June, but at least you have your Canadian dignity, aye? Bwa ha ha ha ha! :)

: P.S. Just kidding, Bretty. Oh, you know the way you said "filthy Americans?" It made you sound like one of those frenchmen! Ha-ha! :)

I've got my Canuck dignity! God bless a peaceful cold nation that doesn't believe in having possession of nuclear warheads!

Yeah, you and Indy's girl will be laughing at me, but I'll be laughing at Indy's Girl on August 7th! HAHA!

However, bud-arc, it seems to me that you are sort of screwed from a college point of view. I have a few friends in college who ended their schooling at the end of April! You end at the end of May! I guess us Canadians aren't so bad off then, huh? :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]