I just love my creative spelling! It keeps getting worse!! [nm]

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0744.cvx7-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on May 25, 2000 at 19:06:09:

In Reply to: DUH!... But he still looks fourty - check out his crow's feet: posted by Fall Guy on May 25, 2000 at 17:41:26:

: : : : : Hey, don't press the delete button yet, Micah! Here is some news I found from Cinescape that already announces a possible sequel to the latest Jackie Chan action flick, Shanghai Noon. Sounds good to me! :)

: : : : : 'Shanghai Noon 2' Plans
: : : : : Shanghai Noon opens on Friday, and Disney, impressed by footage from the film, have already been making plans for the film's sequel. While talking to the Calgary Sun, Noon director Tom Dey revealed what we can expect from the sequel. Dey says, "Everyone had ideas for a title, from Shanghai After Noon and Shanghai Midnight to Shanghai Plains Drifter. The sequel doesn't have a title yet, but the concept is to turn it into more of an action adventure comedy than a western…It's going to have more of a feel of an Indiana Jones movie."

: : : : : You read the words, "Indiana Jones," too, right? Good. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't hallucinating...

: : : : Cool!...Jackie Chan/Indiana Jones Flick! i love Jackie Chan "Stuntmaster!" Heeeeeyyyyyy!here's an idea,INDY 4,Ford as indy and Jackie as SHORTY!...BOOYA! Jackie does all the stunts and Ford does all the cool Indy action! Indiana Jones and The Asian Idol!!!pretty cool title...right? any ways...SHANGHAI NOON AND RUSH HOUR 2...THE 2 OTHER SEQUELS I WANNA SEE!

: : : : P.S. If you like Jackie Chan and you like Life like action figures check the link below (its a damn cool action figure..and it has poseable fingers!!)

: : :
: : : After all Jackie Chan is around 45 and Shorty should be about 25 years younger than Indy. So if Indy is supposed to be 55 in the next movie, then Jackie has to pull off a 30 year old! Maybe they could meet halfway? Fall GUY .

: : DUH!...Jackie played a much younger character in RITB!!!(seriously...that chick in RITB was like 20 years younger than jackie! you cant expect her to date a 40 year old!) in RITB Jackie played a character who was in his late 20's early 30's.

: : P.S. RITB stands for Rumble In The Bronx(this movie kicks major bootey!)
: : P.P.S Im watching "Drunken Master" right now!

: Not that I mind, I mean Jackie is a really likeable guy. He could be a great grown up "Mr. Short Round". With all his tricks he may just be what Indy needs. Not to mention the possibilities of comic relief...:) Fall Guy

Damn those wurst fingers! FG .

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]