Hey, what can I say? She's from Quebec! :)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from firewall-002.stfx.com on May 26, 2000 at 10:03:01:

In Reply to: Graml's salute to Canada posted by graml on May 25, 2000 at 12:20:34:

: While I have nothing but respect for the country that gave us Mike Meyers, Molson Ice House beer and Colin Mochrie, how do you explain Celene Dion? What did we Americans ever do to you that was so vile, so heinous that you felt compelled to unleash her upon us? Sure, I know all about the acid rain from Ohio and our better hockey teams, but c'mon! Celene Dion? That wasn't a fair trade-off. I think I would've prefered you guys having nuclear weapons....
: -graml
: PS The above statement was made in jest. My attorney, Mr. Christopher Daniels made me add this disclaimer.

Yeah, I agree with you, Celine Dion is real torture listening to her annoying songs. Nothing good ever came from Quebec. They're just a bunch of whiny, ungrateful non-Canadians who have no choice but to be Canucks until they can successfully separate from us. :) (I apologize in advance, if there are some offended Quebecers here). But for every Celine Dion our country brings to the world, there's hundreds of crappy US boy bands like Backstreet Boys, N'Sync, etc. that you unleash to the world. :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]