Is becoming more like bud-arc a good thing or a bad thing? :)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-203.o1.jps.net on May 26, 2000 at 16:27:34:

In Reply to: Re: Are MP3's a good thing or a bad thing? posted by henry-jones-jr on May 26, 2000 at 16:19:12:

: Well - if you grab an MP3 that is in every store available as a CD or something else it's a bad thing - but if you grab MP3s like the TOD or LC2 ones I wouldn't say that it's a bad thing. I don't know why it's so hard to get these CD but if it wouldn't be so I think every real Indyfan would buy the CD. I have only the ToD and LC2 tracks as MP3s but from the other two CDs I have a legal copy and I wouldn't offer them anytime for download because if you really want this pieces of music it's not so difficult to get them (i.e. Amazon offers both of them) ... hm - I think I should finish now (I become more and more like bud-arc -):-) ) ...

: Regards Henry

Hey, what did you mean by that? :)

Well, in response to the topic, I think that it is perfectly okay to be downloading these particular MP3s. I mean, it's not like we're stealing them or reselling them as our own or anything. Even the Fate of Atlantis MP3s - is there an official way to get these without ripping them from the CD-ROM? Nooooo. So I doubt even Mr. Christopher Daniels could get us for downloading John Williams unreleased cues. Otherwise, he'll have to go through me first! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]