Are you planning an early retirement?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0193.cvx7-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on May 29, 2000 at 05:47:05:

In Reply to: Little hardcover illustrated Raiders books 4 sale posted by 3k$ on May 29, 2000 at 01:48:04:

: I bought 6 of these because I found them on sale at Borders for$1.99 ea. Keeping two and selling the rest for $4.00 ea. ($9.95 cover price). They're about 4 inches by 4 by 1, 300 pages. Every right hand page is an illustration, every left hand page is 30 - 40 words. It follows the movie very accurately but a lot of dialouge is left out. The illustrations are black white and green and are like comic book art. There are some interesting items here- Forestal's legs, all those guys with rifles in the bar with Belloq get AK47's, Belloq is watching Marion undress in the mirror but she's wearing nothing below the waist, and more! E-mail me your address and I'll send you the book. You can send the $4.00 after you get it. ----Inside U.S. to familliar fans.

Looks to me like you want to live like a lord! Why don't you bury those things somewhere? In a couple hundred years they could be worth a lot more! Right now I'm preparing for a raid on the local Borders stores... Fall Guy
PS: I haven't found your buried treasure - yet. .

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]