Does this strike you as odd... (long one not for the weak hearted)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by K. Allard from dial244.insolwwb.net on May 29, 2000 at 11:06:41:

*gives Nicolas Cage look* *theme from the rock (the sean connery movie)* Okay, it seems to me that I remember a bunch of, these 'people'(if thats what you want to call them) that come in and disturb us and try to start fights, by saying "No movie, dat has good famous actors SUX" and BS like that, now lets think this one through, DO THESE GUYS COME IN PACKS, it seems like from the very first time I arrived at this forum there were a bunch of guys insult indy, there would be a new post almost every day from non-indy fans*whistles ghostbusters theme*,then it died down *theme from jaws* now here it is happening all over again, a big bunch of people, come in every day and purposesly insult us, to try a rile us up, they enjoy seeing us argue over this, they sat at their monitors with their huge black framed glasses lenses, snort through their nose and think their acting cool, and more than likely are scared to death 'Mommy' will find out he's been cussing.*the poppy fields* Now what does everyone make of this. Now I think that these bozo's pprobably come from a chat like talk city for example and someone talks about indy maybe gives this address and someone who doesnt like indy, gets riled up and storms out and gets a bunch of his friends (I can see it now the flooders leagion, they step out from under a large moving door we see their faces *theme from that alfred hitchcock movie with the slashing thing in the shower* AUGH they are flooding with black glases that are about two inches thick) they get together and decide to do this, how do I know, I was in talk city when they decided to do this to a Spiderman website, personally I dont like spiderman but hey I know whats going on (I think). But really doesnt it just seem odd they come in large packs then they go. Sorry for this long post but I felt that some one's gotta take care of these guys cause shit happens and who ya gonna call.
To make this semi Indy related, um.... *will smith voice* ah damn man *back to normal voice* um, which was your favorite young indy? Mine was Daredevils of the desert. *the raiders march*

K. Allard
"When theres something strange... in the neighborhood, WHO YA GONNA CALL"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: