It has been a while....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-004vannewP270.dialsprint.net on May 30, 2000 at 07:43:04:

In Reply to: Question!?!?!?!?!? posted by Sevenwords on May 30, 2000 at 03:03:24:

...since I saw your name here at the forum. Welcome back. Anyhow, as for the novels, the last I heard was that Secret of the Sphinx would be the last of the Indy books. That would be a shame, but they're running out of years to use (I think Sphinx took place in '34, a year before Temple of Doom). But with Indy 4 coming soon (God willing) it would be a great idea to capitalize on Indy's resurgent popularity to release a couple of new novels. I'd like to see them set in the late 40s and early 50s. Sure, guys in their 40s are likely to be stiff and paunchy (bud-arc made me say this! I swear!), but I figure Indy took care of himself.
-graml

: Hey some of you may recognize me, I haven't been here in a long time, but I manage to pop in and take a look a lot. I was just wondering if anyone has heard any news on new Novels coming? I figured with all the stiring of Indy 4 talk maybe they are working on new books. Any info would be welcomed.

: Mike

: p.s. going to Disney in a few days...ahhhhh yeah Indy Ride all weekend long!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]