I FINALLY GOT A FEDORA!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from AC8D942E.ipt.aol.com on May 30, 2000 at 09:03:34:

YEAAAAAHH! I was at MGM's Star Wars weekends and I got a $40.00 one. It's not $100 accurate. It looks like Indy Johns kinda, but the strap isn't quite like Indy's. It also has a silver Indiana Jones pin on it. The inside has a cardboard-like look to it. It claims the outside(of course) is "%100 wool". But it's a cool hat still. I now know the reason Indy always wears it. I could just hold it and keep staring at it for maybe hours. Hey, that's what I did when we was driving home from Orlando. But I'm having trouble... I want the front to droop down like Indy's, but it doesn't! And when it does it looks lopsided. I was wonderin' if Michaelson, John, Ab', Salisbury, etc. or anyone could ICQ me and help me out! But anyway, the hat rocks! I measured the circumference and it's like about 25''. Unluckily my head is about 23'' 8-(

So anyway, the trip to MGM SUCKED! I at least got Boba Fett/Jeremy Bulloch's autograph and a pic of Carrie. I lost $50.00 and had to have someone else buy me the Fedora. My legs went out, the trip was boring(Even though it was the second time there), their food sucked, and the lines were soooooo long! The best part was leaving. See ya, Shorty.
"I'm a devil on the run, a six gun lover, a candle in the wind!" -Jon Bon Jovi, Blaze of Glory(Song)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]