Re: I do not work at K-Mart!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nightmarish from ww-ti06.proxy.aol.com on December 18, 1997 at 22:50:16:

In Reply to: Re: I have the Indy 4 script posted by The REAL Nightmarish on December 18, 1997 at 22:39:05:

What a lie! Who can believe that the most notorious forum poster in the free world works at K-Mart!!! I work as the head bagger at Food Town. But it is true that I did briefly work with the grounds keepers at Skywalker Ranch and while there, I must honestly admit, I stumbled across the new Raiders script: Raiders of the Eternal Conflict. In this script, Indy faces his greatest task: finding the lost grave of Biblical Moses. It was OK, but it was copied after the same basic story structure as the first 3 films.

And yes I have read all 6 versions of the prequel scripts. George made 6 versions to keep the real plot a secret.

Your friend,

NM

: Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. Anybody who knows NM knows that I work in the garden section at K-Mart.

: But before my new job, I was working with the late-nite clean up crew at Lucasfilm, while vacuuming George's office at midnite, I noticed a script laying on his desk. It stated: "Raiders of the Shroud of Turin" The main thrust of the plot was Indy's search for the lost burial clothes of Jesus of Nazareth. This was the best script I have read since Episode 1 of the prequels.

: NM

:
: : Hey guys!

: : You know, I've never been to LA LA LAND. Send me a postcard, will you? You obviously have your head in the clouds.

: : Idiots...fools...jeez...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]