Also...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on May 30, 2000 at 12:08:01:

In Reply to: It has been a while.... posted by graml on May 30, 2000 at 07:43:04:

: ...since I saw your name here at the forum. Welcome back. Anyhow, as for the novels, the last I heard was that Secret of the Sphinx would be the last of the Indy books. That would be a shame, but they're running out of years to use (I think Sphinx took place in '34, a year before Temple of Doom). But with Indy 4 coming soon (God willing) it would be a great idea to capitalize on Indy's resurgent popularity to release a couple of new novels. I'd like to see them set in the late 40s and early 50s. Sure, guys in their 40s are likely to be stiff and paunchy (bud-arc made me say this! I swear!), but I figure Indy took care of himself.
: -graml

:
: : Hey some of you may recognize me, I haven't been here in a long time, but I manage to pop in and take a look a lot. I was just wondering if anyone has heard any news on new Novels coming? I figured with all the stiring of Indy 4 talk maybe they are working on new books. Any info would be welcomed.

: : Mike

: : p.s. going to Disney in a few days...ahhhhh yeah Indy Ride all weekend long!!!!!!!!!!!!

..it has been reported that if and when another paperback is produced, it will be the novelization of Indy IV, and nothing planned before. Stay tuned. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]