Oh lighten up guys! :)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from Port5.westworld.ca on May 30, 2000 at 17:17:51:

In Reply to: I remember that! posted by graml on May 30, 2000 at 16:28:36:

: : He actually mentioned to me that he was getting "bored" of Indiana Jones, and was getting more into the Red Hot Chili Peppers! Shame on you, Brett!

: Plus he said that the second Darrin from Bewitched could beat up the first Darrin! Can you believe the tamarity of some people?
: -graml
: PS Red Hot Chili Peppers? I can see forsaking Indy for Reel Big Fish, but not the Chili Peppers!

Yeah, that's true I did say I was getting more into Red Hot Chili Peppers, but that doesn't mean that I think Indy sucks or anything. And plus, I NEVER said that the 2nd Darrin could beat up the first Darrin from Bewitched. It's just that graml stirring things up. hehe. :) Like bud-arc said, sympathetically in response to my saying I was becoming more of a RHCP fan, sometimes you just need to vary your interests (Ha! A 2nd act of treason from an Indyfan! :) ) But my straying away from being an Indy obsessee I see as a good thing because since I decided to put off watching Indiana Jones all day (like I used to do a lot in 1998-99) it will become much more exciting for me when I watch them again in probably a few months (on record the last time I watched an Indy film was about January this year Raiders and March ToD). So, like that annoying Martha Stewart says "it's a good thing."

---------

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]