Ok, you've got some of your statements wrong...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from Port5.westworld.ca on May 30, 2000 at 18:33:33:

In Reply to: George Lucas - what a jerk! posted by German Mechanic on May 30, 2000 at 13:12:53:

: Spielburg wants do to all this cool stuff with indy, but Lucas stands in his way, because Lucas would rather spend his resources on Star Wars crap. There has to be some way to strip the rights from Lucas. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jerk. Spielburg and Ford both want to make indy4, but Lucas always gives the "we're all too busy speach", when realy, everyone else is willing to make time for it, and he just doesn't want to cut time out of StarWars 2,3,7,8,and 9. How dumb is that? Star wars is going to become like Police Acadamy. Down with Lucas, that's all i have to say.

How do you know Spielberg wants to do some cool stuff with Indy? I bet all 3 have something interesting to add for Indy 4 (whenever the hell they'd like to make it). Ok and don't you know that all 3 are very busy, not just exclusively Lucas. Spielberg is about to film A.I., after that is Minority Report, so I guess you'd say his schedule would be pretty full right now. Harrison, I dunno what he's doing right now. But I really think people are being a tad too harsh towards Lucas. He doesn't need to be hanged like lots of people seem to complain. Plus, Lucas is only intending to make Episodes II and III, he's not making 7, 8, and 9. I dunno, I think we should all just calm down and the movie will most likely come out 2006 or something (sheesh).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]