Actually, that's being denied now! [nm] .

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0797.cvx7-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on May 31, 2000 at 00:10:01:

In Reply to: Actually you are mistakened, it's Eddie Van Halen who has cancer of the tongue. (nm) posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert on May 30, 2000 at 19:42:17:

: : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : Does somebody on this forum not like ET? Cause I've read a few posts that seem to be against it--If so, what exactly is so bad about it? I've seen it before, and I thought it was pretty good if I remember right.

: : : : : : : Hey Katrina. Yeah, E.T. is a really cool movie and I think the "bad comments" made about it are just a kind of running gag or something to upset the real E.T. hardcore fans. I don't believe it's anything true or personal, but others might try to tell you different...

: : : : : : While I'm not a huge ET fan anymore (I was back in '82! I had ET underoos! Damn, I've said too much...), I make the occassional slanderous ET-related comment just to stick it to the Lambert Brothers, who have (let's be honest) atrocious taste in movies.
: : : : : : -graml

: : : : : and his atrocious taste in music too. bon jovi? mc hammer? VANILLA ICE??

: : : : no offense brett. im just kidding around. bon jovi was okay at times and mc hammer had one good hit. but vanilla ice?? come on :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]