May I suggest...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on June 01, 2000 at 15:09:28:

In Reply to: Indy is buying a new fedora... posted by Beloq on June 01, 2000 at 14:44:23:

The poster's name and registered IP address don't match. This post is probably the work of an impersonator, take it with a grain of salt:

: Hi. I lost a fedora a while back ago (don't worry I got it from Italy it only cost me $400) Now I'm thinking of buying another one. The only problem is that I don't know where to get one... can you help me?
: "this is how we say goodbye in Germany Dr.Jones >punch: -Naziguy in "the Last Crusade"

The usual response is Miller Hats, and I do recommend you take a look at their items as they are first rate fedoras. Steve recently sent me this web address, and personally I'm surprised he hasn't posted this info himself, so I will, but give Steve all the credit for this find. Take a look at "http://www.petersbros.com/". Click on their dress hats. The Borsalino line is the exact same stock that Herbert Johnson is currently getting thier hats from to make the Indy fedora, or the "Poet" as they catalog it. Peters sells it for quite a bit less, so food for thought. I'd recommed these two site for your consideration. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]