I hope you didnt mean my post about the pic's that was just a joke

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from dial120.insolwwb.net on June 01, 2000 at 17:35:52:

In Reply to: Do you plan on adding this link to your front page? posted by Michaelson on June 01, 2000 at 17:23:58:

I never meant any harm from it, but I was wondering what had happened to the post about the forum members with the cartoons, I didnt mean any harm. It wasnt meant as a slam. Sorry

K. Allard

: : If you have something off-the-wall and off-topic to discuss, by all means, Viva La Revolution!, post to bud-arc's NIM forum. If you've got something Indy-related to say, however, I beg of you please post it here. I don't intend to read much of the NIM forum and wouldn't want to miss any Indy discussion.

: : Thanks,
: : Micah

: It would save these folks the trouble of either bookmarking or having to dig it out of the vaults. On a personal note, I am pretty disappointed in some of the members who repeatedly slam those of us, and I definitely include myself in this group, that do tend to discuss post/gear topics more often than not, but only in answer to another members questions or if a new item has come into being. I have never said one word against the "nim" ramblings, nor any other topic that didn't in the least bit interest me for that fact. I took a look at the new "nim" forum that BudArc created, and one of the first things I see is the slam toward you, though in jest (I hope) regarding the hope of NO topic related items ever reaching THAT forum. Maybe it's just as well. I honestly thought the forum members were more "family" than that. Like I said in another posting today, you learn something new everyday. I've learned two things today. Guess I can take tomorrow off. (grins, but not that big). Like I said, you may want to link to that new forum if BudArc plans to keep it up. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]