Just wondering if anyone's going to go for this

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Rone from finch-06.www-cache.demon.co.uk on June 01, 2000 at 19:40:20:

Hi, its been a while since I last posted so I'm way outta touch and thus feel free to tell me to shut up if this is old news, k?

Basically I just returned from a Florida to the rainy old UK but while there picked up a copy of the Orlando weekly (issue May 25-31) and what is there on page 31 but a Disney (Disney MGM I guess) job ad for Indiana Jones stunt double and the same for Marion. There's also one for Swordaman/mechanic (a duel role - wooo!), I haven't seen the Indy stunt show at MGM which is about to be relauncehed but I guess that applies too : ))

Okay then, the question is, are any of you guys in here up for this or is it either too tacky or simply undignified? Oh requirements for Indy are male actor (duh), 25-35, 5'9" - 6' and (quote) "A Harrison Ford type". Experience in stage combat, rappelling and abilkity to work at heights, training in high falls (?!) a plus. Oh and you have to relocate to FL. Okay who'd up for this? How about you Graml? Bud? Anyone .... ? : )) You've got till 10/11 June to make your mind up.

Okay okay I'll shut up. Nice to catch up with you all again

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]