Re: That was our assessment as well.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-15-51.o1.jps.net on June 01, 2000 at 21:28:18:

In Reply to: That was our assessment as well. posted by Indy's Girl on June 01, 2000 at 18:49:39:

: : Don't take any of that stuff seriously, Michaelson. I was just trying to help separate the Indy posts (that belong on this forum) with the "other" posts, that don't belong anywhere else. I didn't mean anything as a slam, nor was I insulting any of you (where did the Indygear comment come from?). Anyway, I think that us Indyfans ARE like a family, which is why we needed another forum to help keep up that relationship! That way, we can talk about whatever the heck else interests us, besides Indy. We've (meaning I've) been getting so many of my posts deleted here from the forum, that I figured I owed it to Micah and the other guys to "stay away" from the Indyfan Forum. Again, if I insulted you, then I am sorry.

: Don't worry, Michaelson. We're still family. We aren't going anywhere. I mean, we are, but we're still here, too. (grins like you) We still love Indy, and we still love Indyfan. Besides, we promised Micah we'd try to save all our Indy talk for here. :)

Hey, Michaelson. Perhaps you should consider posting sometime. Heck, even MICAH is posting there! I don't know if he's trying to get revenge at me or something, but it's a new experience! :) I guess putting a link to the Indyfan forum at the top of my page really turned out well!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]