Woo hoo hoo!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-15-51.o1.jps.net on June 01, 2000 at 22:17:50:

In Reply to: Just wondering if anyone's going to go for this posted by Indiana Rone on June 01, 2000 at 19:40:20:

No, this is news to us! Micah recently updated us saying that Floridians (is that a word?) with the last name "Jones" will admitted free, not to mention given a part in the show! But this sure sounds rather intriguing. Let's go through the requirements again, shall we? Male actor, check (at least last time I looked!). Height - 5'10", check (2 more inches to Harrison Ford height! Argh!). Harrison Ford type? Err...well, if you mean muscle-bound, square-jawed, and all-willing then...I'd be your SECOND choice! :) Not to mention the fact that I'm probably a little bit too YOUNG! Anyway, experience in stage combat? Well, I used to pretend to fight with my friend, and sometimes we drew an audience...does that count? Ability to work with heights and training with high falls? I've jumped off of some 2-story buildings onto the gravel and grass, if that's what you mean. I didn't even have a net! So...check. Relocate to Florida? Dang! That screwed me. Oh, well, that was fun just imagining being part of a stunt show. Maybe next time...:)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]