Re: Indy Franchise

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rick from 1Cust179.tnt6.nyc3.da.uu.net on July 22, 1998 at 11:08:09:

In Reply to: Re: Indy Franchise posted by auryn on July 20, 1998 at 17:53:26:

: Well, you have to be objective when thinking about passing on the franchise. I do not know why you harbor such ill will towards Pitt, but if you can get over the teenage worship image, and watch him in Legends, you have to admit he can act. Regardless, you would want to pick an actor who was young enough to do a few films over a couple of years. Max McCoy has written some great books with stories taking place before Raiders. I think some IJ prequels could be in order. anyway, perhaps Micah could put out a poll as to what up and coming actors fans would like to see take over the fedora!
: ::I put it to my fellow fans - who would you like to see take over for ::Ford as Indiana Jones? I start things off with a vote for Brad Pitt.

: I agree that Indy could be played by another actor if Harrison Ford must go. I can't think of anyone I can imagine playing him. I'm sure there are several people who might be worthy, an unknown perhaps. But....Brad Pitt? Hahahahaha. I would seriously rethink living if that ever happened!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]