Sorry to hear that

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 29yr.old Indy from LAURA050-1237.splitrock.net on June 06, 2000 at 21:19:20:

In Reply to: Wested Update... posted by Tyree on June 06, 2000 at 13:10:52:

: : First off, it's really me, but I'm writing from a friend's house, because my computer is down. Anyway, I wanted to update any interested parties out there to the most recent chapter of my own personal quest... GETTING MY RAIDERS WESTED!! I again phoned Wested this morning, and spoke to a gentleman there. He informed me that my order was flagged for some reason, and informed me he would have to call me back, as he needed to speak to Peter about it. He called back a few minutes later, and told me that my order "had gone AWOL." He stated that the computers there showed my jacket as completed, and sent to the shipping department, and that, dear friends, is where my jacket vanished. The only thing anyone there can think of is that the jacket was accidentally sent to the retail store, where it was sold to another party! Now I must tell you, that these folks were EXTREMELY apologetic, and begged my forgiveness quite a few times. The gentleman said another jacket was presently being cut for me, and HOPEFULLY would be sent out by the end of next week... so here I patiently wait. Of course, don't let my misfortune sway any of you potential customers out there, as I've seen dozens of postings by folks who received their orders promptly, reletively speaking. Oh well... I'll update you guys some more whenever I hear anything, hopefully in about two or so weeks when the jacket arrives. Maybe I was meant to wait, so I'll appreciate the jacket even more...

: Still Hopeful,

: Tyree

: I exchanged my Wested for another size about 1 month or so ago and it came in the mail today. Mr.Botwright has been very nice to me when I have emailed him and has always responded. I can't complain about his services. I imagine that he is a very busy man and some oversights do happen, but he will correct them. I'm sorry to hear about the incident regarding your jacket,though, and I hope they correct it for you without to much more of a wait.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]