Re: Past, Present, maybe future Wested Consumers

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim (London) from 195.44.37.109 on June 07, 2000 at 12:12:47:

In Reply to: Re: Past, Present, maybe future Wested Consumers posted by Ken on June 07, 2000 at 09:26:31:

: : I am a big fan of the A2 jacket. To get one of the equivalent quality and authenticity of a Wested, you will pay between $500 and $700. A run-of-the-mill LL Bean jacket costs almost $300. Peter is giving us a real deal! He doesn't have to. And he is a custom craftsman. Try ordering a special part from BMW or Mercedes. You will get it, but not necessarily when it is promised.
: I am also an A-2 fan. I have a few of the premiere A-2 reproductions from the Eastman Leather Company in England. They are beautiful jackets. The wait was 2 -3 months. If the Wested is like everyone is saying then it will be well worth the wait. I have had mine on order for 3 weeks. I hope it is here before fall. It is getting too late in Chicago to wear it now.

I think that the Eastman jackets are in a different class to Wested personally, and I have both. Is this KenalO from the Deja.com A-2 forum I am replying to here? If it is, good to see you here...! I think that I remember you mentioning the link and your Aldens if I am correct.

Tim (London)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]