Re: An answer to your question Cool, thanks a lot (no message)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by I. Anna from unknown-46-4.chiron.com on June 08, 2000 at 13:35:29:

In Reply to: An answer to your question. posted by Sean on June 07, 2000 at 09:54:39:

: : Now, for the Indy-related sticklers looking for the usual brain candy I pose this: Does anyone know of any other cameos besides the producer Frank Marshall making an appearance as the German pilot in Raiders?

: I know of two other such "cameos." The Nazi agent skulking behind Life magazine on the plane Indy takes to Nepal is none other than ILM SFX wizard Dennis Muren. A lot of people thought it was Toht, but you can see him enter the plane ahead of Indy and glance back at him. Not only facial features gie him away, but his incredible height as well. Toht ain't that tall!
: Number two is from Temple of Doom - I'm sure you could consider the Dan Akroyd role of Weber a cameo, but also look for a group of nuns standing around the hangar. You can see them in the widescreen version, and it's none other than Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, and if I'm not mistaken Frank Marshall again. That's all I can think of -any others?
: Cheers,
: Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: