Hat attack backfires!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Don from cras73p173.navix.net on June 08, 2000 at 19:18:30:

Today has to be one of the best on record. I am working at my university's campus recreation facility for the summer. Today, one of my coworkers took it upon himself to attempt to defame my fedora. he first asked me if I smoked, because my hat looked like "A smoker's cap". I didn't bother to dignify that with a response. It is a hat, not a cap. Then he asked me why I didn't wear a baseball cap. I told him the damn things were useless. They let your head get wet and only block sun from the front. So he made his last ditch attempt. This insanely attractive young lady ( honestly, she was very attractive) came up to the counter I work at. He asked her "Hey, do like his hat?" She got a little smile on her face and said "Kinda". She continued smiling. She further stated "Ya might get a few strange looks", smiled more and left (strange is better than none). My coworker realized his defeat and left. I love it when I am right. So far I have received more complements than criticisms. OHHH, he also said that if I wore a baseball cap I wouldn't get "Beaten up". I laughed at that and said I didn't think anyone was going to "beat me up". Idiot!

Regards,

Don

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: