You can play CD's over and over too...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from Port8.westworld.ca on June 09, 2000 at 17:35:32:

In Reply to: Finally got the "Raiders" soundtrack posted by Cereal Killer on June 09, 2000 at 04:05:41:

: I was at Circuit City tonight paying off my new TV and picked up a couple of CD's I've been wanting. I got the soundtracks from "Wizard of OZ" and "Raiders of the Lost Ark." I haven't had a chance to play them yet because I had to go to work. I brought the "Raiders" CD to work with me cause I wanted to read the liner notes.
: I had "Raiders" on LP back in 1981 and used to play the hell out of side one but I haven't listened to this score (except as it plays during the movie) in a lotta years. Looking forward to kicking back and playing it thru in the morning and dreaming of fighting Nazis and rescuing beautiful brunettes.

: On a side note, it's too bad CD's can't be rigged to play over and over (or maybe they can and I just don't know how). In 1981 I used to put on side one on my stereo and by leaving the arm up on my turntable I could play it over and over again all night while I slept. Every advance in technology seems to come at some price.

Well, you might have an older CD player (I have no idea if you have a new player or not) there Cereal Killer/ROB T. But the newer ones for sure allow you to repeat certain tracks over and over (the Repeat button) or the whole CD over and over (press the Repeat button twice).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]