You're right, of course...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from 1Cust48.tnt1.somerset-west.or.da.uu.net on June 10, 2000 at 01:58:24:

In Reply to: Now you know how I felt last summer! :) posted by Goodsport on June 09, 2000 at 21:50:09:

It's completely paid for....I had the money, and so we bought it. The first one I found, the guy wanted $1200.00 for it, as he claimed it was signed by Harrison Ford. Then I was offered this one by another guy at less than half the price of the other.
I don't feel guilty....I wouldn't have bought it otherwise...I just had to make a deal with my wife not to buy any Star Wars stuff for the next few months....but it was worth it!!
I just wish she'd let me open the blasted thing...I wanna PLAY with it!! :)
Indiana Jimmie

: : Ok, after a couple of weeks of hinting around, and, as some of you call it, 'teasing', the collectible I ordered has finally arrived.....
: : It is :

: : THE TOYS MCCOY INDIANA JONES!!!!!!

: : You all cannot possibly believe how cool this thing is (Unless you own one)!!!
: : BBBUUUUTTT - My wife won't let me open it!! :(

: : I hope this doesn't sound like bragging, or anything...but I am just so HAPPY to have this!!! The more I saw them on Ebay, the more it became MY "Holy Grail".....Now if only my Wested will arrived sooner than three or four months from now...

: : Now he resides for all to admire on top of the entertainmnet center in my living room.

: : Later, I have to go stare at it some more!!

: : Indiana Jimmie

:
:     I bought the Indy figure and the horse when they were being sold last summer, and even though they were expensive, I don't regret buying them one bit (I've since paid them off)! :)

:     Although I did open them both and they are still posed on the shelf right above my computer (I could never buy something and not open it... guess I'm just weird! ;)), I still have the boxes intact - they are in themselves a work of art!

:     I'm glad you enjoying it... and don't let anyone succeed in making you feel guilty about spending so much money on it. You'll have it paid off eventually, but you'll always have something they don't have (and what a 'something' it is!)! :D

:
: -G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: