Re: Called Wested, maybe I'm getting stressed....:)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kenal0 from 204-233-248-066.chicago.verio.net on June 10, 2000 at 10:09:49:

In Reply to: Called Wested, maybe I'm getting stressed....:) posted by Indiana James on June 10, 2000 at 08:30:15:

: Fall Guy, I called Wested this morning. The lady who answered looked up my order number in the book and couldn't find it! She said that "Saturday isn't a good day to call. Can you call back on Monday? You should be getting it soon since those numbers are coming up." I nicely, replied, "OK", even though I had just wasted money on an international call. I'm purely speculating but I wonder if she wanted me to call back on Monday because that's when Peter would be in to handle "damage control". The fact that they couldn't find my order has gotten me a little more worried. I have email Peter 2 times in the past month with no reply- and he replies to your's after a couple days? My faith in Wested is waning.

I have also emailed Peter to change from Postal to Next Day Air and I have not had a problem getting responses. I have talked with him on the phone and he has always been pretty attentive to my requests. It does take him a few days to get back to me but that is expected. I don't know how long my jacket will take to get here but seeing as how it is 90 degrees here in Chicago today I don't really worry too much about it. My Indiana Miller came yesterday and it is very nice. Steamed and shaped last night and it looked great.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]