Re: I will take you to task

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tinman from usr35.pgweb.com on December 20, 1997 at 02:36:39:

In Reply to: I will take you to task posted by the 'slinger on December 18, 1997 at 21:47:03:

Ha ha, this guy is hilarious!!!

Tinman

: I knew a banker like you once. I asked for money to purchase a plow. One that worked. One that could sustain a crop yield with little maitainence pay. He told me I could not get the loan. He told about his hardships, his daughter he was putting through college. His wife who ran around on him. His sister who suffered from the alcohol. I leaned in forward and whispered to him, "I must have the loan..."

: He said, "It doesn't work that way" and went on about his taxes which he now had to pay on a new rate deductable.

: I shook my head and said, "I must have the loan" whereupon he told me of his poker night on Saturday when his friends mussed up his carpet with a little beer or whiskey on the floor.

: "I must have the loan," I said softly. He nodded and told me of his older car of which backpayments had limited him from leasing a Cutlass he had his swarthy eye on.

: "I will take you to task," I finally uttered. I grabbed him by the necktie and pulled him forward. I noosed the tie around his desk jamb and proceeded to mete out blows to the top of his head. I am a 'slinger. And sometimes 'slingers make do without loans.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]